Monaco’s low taxes and appealing living environment have made it a long- standing centre for the global super- rich.
One reason it bounced back so rapidly from the global financial crisis was due to a weight of international capital seeking safe-haven investment in the Principality’s real estate.
Our portfolio consists of the best of the best Monaco has to offer. As a boutique firm we offer a distinguished selection of high end real estate, private real estate in his best form. We are proud to be the priviliged meeting point for the most demanding international customers.
Our private sales are the key to our succes. Especially sellers and buyers who prefer to avoid unnecessary publicity and appreciate their transactions handled very discretely know how to find us.
So whether you are searching for an impressive penthouse or a lovely pied-à-terre or want to sell your apartment, let Monaco Brokers work to your advantage. We haven proven to know not only the market, but the people too. Real estate is not just about real estate, it is a person-to-person business.
We are looking forward to be at your service! When you are not yet the proud owner of Monaco real estate, please allow us to give you our Top 10 reasons for living in the Principality:
1. Tax Haven: one of the main reasons why a lot of wealthy people decide to move to Monaco is to reduce the amount of income tax they must pay. Monaco is famous for its zero personal income tax regime. Inheritance tax and gift tax are payable, but only with regard to assets situated in Monaco. In other words, these taxes don’t apply to assets situated outside Monaco.
2. Safety: the Principality is one of the safest places on the earth to live, with a very low crime rate and very high quota of policemen to residents
3. Luxury Real Estate: although only the size of New York’s Central Park, Monaco is home to some of the most luxurious real estate in the world, with its Odeon Tower just being named by the New York Post as the hottest place to live.
4. Beauty: Monaco sits on the Mediterranean coast, sandwiched between the French and Italian Riviera. As a destination itself it is pretty breath-taking, whilst within a short drive are some of the most picturesque and stylish resorts in Europe, such as Cannes, Saint Tropez and Portofino.
5. Climate: the weather in Monaco is another excellent reason for considering buying Monaco real estate. The winters are mild and sunny, whilst the summers are glorious and hot. But the heat is rarely a problem as most luxury apartments in Monaco are either a stone’s throw from the Mediterranean Sea or have their own swimming pool for those all-important cool downs.
6. Business: living in Monaco means that you are perfectly situated to travel to most European cities for business. The Principality is just 30 minutes’ drive from Nice Cote d’Azur Airport, France’s second largest airport and a hub for international flights.
7. Education: families looking for Monaco real estate have a number of excellent schools at their fingers tips, both French-speaking and English. There is also a very highly respected university.
8. Health: likewise the health care in Monaco is second to none, with a number of excellent private and public hospitals and clinics.
9. Sport: for sport fans the opportunities in Monaco are huge. The principality has its own successful Ligue 1 football team, it is home to the headquarters of the International Association of Athletics Federation and plays host to arguably the most famous Formula 1 race in the world.
10. Culture: boasting its own philharmonic orchestra, opera and an award-winning cultural centre, the Grimaldi Forum, those in search of some culture will not be disappointed.
Please fill in the information so we can provide you with a free property scan